Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tyler Baby came to Kansas!

Tyler and Bentley

4th of July...this is what happens when Bentley has sun screen in his hair!

Aaron made a delicious dessert. It's canoli's with fruit. He looks very proud and patriotic here.

Yes, Tyler is wearing Depends. Enough said.


Tyler loves fishing. So here he is next to this guy.

You can't really tell here because of the sun, but this is a yellow brick road.

This is outside Cheesecake Factory. Oh yeah!


Tyler and I with a giant shuttlecock.

I think this picture looks cool with the clouds around Bentley.

I don't know how he does it, but this guy was on a double layered bike that he made.

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

There's no place like home! Or finding out that one of your buddies has a blog!!! Yay! We didn't know you guys were part of the blogging world! Cute pics - your little guy is getting SO big!

Tressa said...

I need some help...who are the Hansen's? I tried clicking on your blog and I couldn't get there. Who are you?