Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bangs or no bangs...that is the question.

Hi. This is me now. About every 6 months I go through a blah, can't stand my hair phase. I've been thinking instead of chopping my hair short like I always do I might do bangs instead. One night I was playing around with my hair and pinned it up to make it look like I have bangs. I want to know what people think. I'm a little nervous about this one. Of course if I did get bangs they would look better than this and not have all the split ends showing.

With bangs.

6 comments:

Kendall said...

you should get the bangs :)

Mary Alice said...

Bangs look hot!:) It looks good on you.

Angela said...

So, I love the bangs...you should do it...can't wait to see you!!!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

bangs for sure!

Kristen said...

Love the bangs! Go for it!

Paige said...

Love it. Do it. You better have them when you come out.