Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blogging re-birth...Summer fun #1

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't updated our blog in almost 4 months! I have several excuses for this: 1. I can NOT be on the computer when my toddler is awake. Otherwise I am battling him pushing the off button on the computer (or breaking the printer like he did yesterday). 2. We steal the internet from Aaron's brother Jon. They rearranged their family room and now their computer is across the room and our signal is weak and so I have to sit in our bathroom on the edge of the toilet to get connection. If it's a good day I can sit on my bed. Lame that we don't have our own internet, we know. But it's almost too late to get it at this point. Yes, I am currently on the toilet now, but no, not flagging the computer. 3. With a busy summer it hasn't been a priority. 4. We don't think to empty our camera very often, which = no new pictures on blog.
So there ya go. So this is summer fun #1. I didn't want to put ALL of our pictures on here at once, so I'm doing it in batches. So I'll probably get the rest up in a week or so. So sit on the edge of your seats checking the computer each day to see when that time will come!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Props to Aaron on the sweet deck. Was Bentley's train table a free giveaway too? You always get those, you lucky dog.