Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yee Haw!!

We borrowed a rider and aerator from some friends about 2 miles up the road to aerate our yard. Bentley thought the "tractor" was pretty cool.


Ok...this is where I explain my husbands ridiculous face. So his boss at work showed him a picture on day of some inventor from the 1800's that had this facial hair. He told Aaron that if he would grow it then he would buy lunch for him for a week at their work's cafeteria. Aaron said, "NO way!". Then without him knowing, his boss went around and got commitment from lots of people to be willing to buy lunch for x amount of days. Then he brought the list to Aaron and he had 3 months worth of lunches bought if he would wear these chops for that long. Before I go on, let me just say that Payless' cafeteria's food is REALLY good. And they do sell dinner meals as well. So Aaron came home and asked what I thought. I said, "Absolutely! You'll look silly, but I won't have to cook for 3 months!". So the next 3 months, here we come.

I think Aaron driving the lawn mower down the street and his chops officially make us white trash. I thought it was so funny and had to take a picture of him driving off into the sunset.

4 comments:

Travis Wilson said...

You think this move is what seals the deal on ya'll's WT identity?

Emily said...

Hahaha Jon and I just got a good laugh out of that. :)

Grossarths said...

Finally Aaron gets something out of being a little crazy! haha. That is hilarious.

Admiral Joe said...

man, I'm thinking about doing that for Grace's wedding, for free.