Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!

We love Halloween and like to be creative with our costumes. This year I was an oven (get it?...bun in the oven?), so Aaron was a chef and Bentley was a cookie because he's already baked!


Trick-or-treating. Bentley loved going door to door to get candy! He mostly enjoyed banging his metal candy bucket on the sidewalk as we went along.

After we came home he had such a fun time playing in my oven. He loves to say, "Where'd Bentley go?" So that then we'll ask that question. Then he pops his head out and says, "There he is!". So cute!

Then after we took his costume off, he decided to eat his cookie shirt.

7 comments:

Grossarths said...

I love the costumes. Especially tha "bun in the oven!" How cute.

Karolyn said...

What a fun costume idea! You guys look great!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

So fun! You and Paige always have the fun Halloween parties. I wish I could have gone to both of them. Your costume ideas were awesome. I was cracking up over Aaron's facial hair. Before I read the post explaining it, I figured he was growing it out for Halloween cuz you guys always go all out for your costumes. But seriously I died laughing at the white trash picture of him riding off into the sunset.

Amanda P said...

Tressa! What a cute idea for your halloween costumes. We wish we could come to your halloween party again and look completely ridiculous/hideous in our nerd costumes! We miss you guys! Bentley is pretty darn cute.

Paige said...

There is no Halloween without awesome parties. Great costumes!

Travis Wilson said...

I just realized, it would have been funny if Bentley had been a half-baked cookie. Get it?

abo-bder said...

http://company-ksa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%AC/