Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Chicago trip

My highlight...WICKED!



Chicago style pizza came at a big price...from wait time until we got our pizza was 3 hours! Bentley had had it by the end. My old mission friend Amanda and her husband Mike were nice enough to let us stay with them.

We met up with one of my childhood best friends, Ashley and her fiance Dan

You don't need to go to Pennsylvania for a Hershey experience!



This was a cool interactive video sculpture/fountain thingy

American Gothic or Fischer Gothic?

I love this picture of Bentley's cute grin!

Bentley had a trick for about a week where he would smack his lips. Here he is kissing the camera.

1 comment:

Grossarths said...

What fun! When we lived in Wisconsin, we visited Chicago often. Especially since thats where our closest temple was! We LOVE it there. Your pictures made me a little homesick for it. That interactive wall is crazy. Did you see the giant jelly belly? Chicago pizza is the BEST and we even saw "Wicked" while we were there as well. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Jeanne