Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Utah Trip

Bentley and I went on a trip to Utah for my old roomate, Chantelle's, wedding. Here's all 6 of us roomies and the groom (and obviously the bride).

5 of us roomates all had babies within 5 months of each other! Nikki's baby is MIA (she left her at her aunt's house...she's not really missing).

My parents are serving a mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina as the MTC presidents. They wanted a picture of all of us kids. My mom was concerned about Tyler's afro growing out so we wetted it down and put gel in it for the picture. He is showing off his new doo here. He normally doesn't look this creepy!

Similar point as above...but instead we put a wig on Tyler

My nieces, Erika, Kennedy, and Ali, wanted in on the goofy wig pictures

My nephews Broderick and Max

A common scene at my family get-togethers...the Greg's and Kurtis watching sports

My nieces playing with American Girl dolls

On Mother's Day Bentley and I woke up before the rest of the Fischer household. I got a bow on his head, some little flowers in his hand and a note on him that said, "Happy Mother's Day" and I sat him infront of Mae Fischer's door. She and Col. Dear were happy and surprised to see such a cute Mother's Day present. So here I am with Bentley for my first Mother's Day!

Bentley and I with Mae and Col. Dear, Angela and her boyfriend Miguel

1 comment:

Liz said...

I wish I'd known you were in Utah. I would have loved to meet your baby and see you!